Rangers

We are in an interesting place right now.  We have no idea what the future holds.  Are we leaving, are we staying? We have no idea.  We are decluttering the house, fixing things that need to be fixed, and making plans.  However we are planning on things if we stay.  So Lona tried out for Rangers.  We have 48 hours to make a decision about her playing.  At least that's what I heard.  She is torn.  This is a chance for her to play on a competitive team and if she doesn't play now she'll probably lose the chance later.  However, she is having a hard time giving up some of her dreams of doing other things such as ballet and piano.  I think I would continue having her play the piano but ballet may have to go, at least the trying out for Jubilee, the dance company.  The soccer would require some travel, lots of expenses, and about 10 months of soccer. Should she go with it or not? Do we want to get into that whole mind set of soccer soccer soccer?  We kind of are already but it would be more so. I am excited for her but at the same time I want to focus on other things. I really wasn't planning on her trying out at all but John really wanted her to and then she was sick for tryouts.  She hadn't eaten for about 4 days and went to the next try outs.  She left thinking that she did terrible. The boys are excited for her, John is thrilled! Is it wrong that I am torn about being happy and a little stressed?  I have questions. How much travel? How long until the decision needs to be made, the 48 hours is probable but not 100% sure about it.  How much do we fork out right away? What if we move? Do we get any money back? What is the summer schedule? I'm sure there will be more questions as we have more information. It seems like that is usually the case. I wonder who else is on her team.




No comments:

Instagram