Food Court and Boulevard

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, July 31, 2014
























I'm not sure when the last time I actually ate at the food court in the mall.  I sometimes get coffee but actually eating there?  Hmm, not often.  However the other night, we met up with our other family.  I say other family because the kids have adopted each other.  They want to be related so bad, everyone except for Isaac.  They don't want to adopt him and he doesn't want them either. Well no one will admit it.  We were going to go to Red Robin but for a group of 11 it was going to be 45 minutes.  Too long with kids.  So we walked over to the mall.  It was maddening.  Everyone wanted to eat somewhere different.  John gave Job and Lona cash, and the rest of us used our credit cards.  That was strange.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  We ate, talked, took pictures and the kids disappeared into the mall.  We then drove down to Boulevard Park for a concert on the lawn.  Isaac said the songs sound a like.  I think that if we listened to music like that it would be different.  I found it amazing the types of people that hang out at Boulevard.  I am so used to my little corner of the world with people that are like-minded and have the same lifestyle as I do.  It's good to get out and remind myself that there is a whole other world of people.  I have no idea what got into Lona's head but with all the people dancing by the stage, she wanted to start a train.  And she did, a little one with 4 people, and only one was a stranger.





























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments