Montana Vacation: Big Springs

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, July 23, 2014

There is a place in Montana that has the shortest river in the world, legend goes.  The water bubbles up out of the ground and runs into the Missouri River.  I may have been here once but decided that it would be a great stop on the way to Lewistown.  We got out, looked at the water, snapped some photos, had a bathroom break, kicked the soccer ball around and talked to people. I just wanted to go wading the water was so invinting. Sometimes just breaking the monotony of driving is refreshing even if its for 5 minutes or 1/2 hour.








I can't believe that they are just about the same height.  Lately when ever I look at Isaac and John together it stuns me.  They look so much like each other.  Same build.  My boy is quickly becoming a man. They talk about politics and sports.  They both love talk radio.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments