Panning

By Leslie Parks - Monday, January 19, 2009







I have started a photography class as of today. Now the only thing we've learned so far is how the site and the class is going to work. There was a ton of info. One thing I would like to learn is how to pan. The key is to keep the moving subject in focus and blur the background instead of freezing the action. This way is conveys movement. So being how we actually have sun here (at John's work it is all fogged in) I kicked the kids outside and told them to ride bikes. I looked up how to pan. Basically it says to practice, LOTS. See digital photography for more information. There is a photo on this site that is amazing. A family on a moped and no one wearing helmets. I did say a family (more than two people). Any how, my photos aren't even in the same realm as the examples. I'll try again another day. Right now they are tired of riding back and forth for me.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments