Eleven

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My first born is eleven!
It seems like he was a baby just yesterday. I didn't have a digital camera when Isaac was born. In fact it wasn't until he was 3 that I had a digital camera. So I'm only going back a few years.
2001 at 3 years old. I had these taken at Sears. I always wanted professional family portraits. Didn't know that I would relate to he photos I took more than the professional ones.

2002 at 4 years old. Just being goofy at dinner. I've always loved his smile.
2003 - 5 years old (almost) At the Tulip fields. We try to go every year. He looks so big compared to Lona.
2004 6 years. There's that smile again. He still has his baby teeth. Love that.

2005 - 7 years The difference in two years at the Tulip fields is amazing.
Was diagnosed with diabetes after this birthday.

2006 8 years - Every time we go to Birch Bay we look for this particular log. The kids ask for it. Crazy.

2007 9 years. He had a flag football party and it was a lot of fun.
2008 10 years. Found us in France. No party but a huge adventure instead.

2009 - 11 years. The time flew by so fast. I am so proud of you. You have definitely been a guinea pig for me as I try to grow up with you and be a parent. You have shown me grace thousands of times. You constantly amaze with your wit and smart mouth. I enjoy sharing books with you and chatting with you about everyday things. I love you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments