Scrapbooking

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, August 19, 2009




I have been inspired lately by two blogs Cathy Zieski and Ali Edwards. Both are very different. CZ is very clean, straight line and simple. CZ did a tutorial on AE's blog and I thought I can do that. It was so easy with Photoshop. I quickly made a template inserted photos, printed them out at Costco and the book was practically done. Mom, expect this in a week. The blocks of photos I've posted the last few days were some of the pages I've printed and put in the book. I also made a couple of pages like this for the kid's books and just insert it into the sheet. Done. AE has a very artistic feel very much focused on the words and feelings of the story. Love both of these styles.
Then, yesterday on AE's blog there was a tutorial from Shimelle about a travel journal. I made one for Paris but have yet to add photos. When I saw her tutorial I realized that I had that same album that I was saving for our Mexico trip. I was inspired. I don't do colleges very much in my scrapbooking but I can do colloges on tags so here is my version of my travel journal.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments