Short synopsis of Vacation

By Leslie Parks - Monday, August 10, 2009


It's been almost two weeks since I've blogged or at least it feels like it. We took off to Montana and had a wonderful time. John and I met up with a college friend in Spokane, went to my sister's wedding in Great Falls, hung out with my mother and her husband and my brother and in his family in Lewistown, floated Spring Creek on inner tubes, hiked at Crystal Lake, swam, went to my cousin's wedding in Red Lodge, visited the MSU campus in Bozeman, ate at the Pickle Barrel, and drove to Ritzville where we spent the night after almost 12 hours of travel. Looking forward to being home. Each of these activities will be blogged about in there own time. One thing that I was super excited about is that the photographer at my sister's wedding let me shoot with her. Her husband usually works with her but was called away to work at the last minute and she asked if I would shoot with her. I'm to send her a disk of the photos. Wow. I have filled two 4 GB cards on this little trip, boy do I have some photos to go through.

C'est presque deux semaine que j'ai blog. Nous allons a Montana et c'est un joyeux temps. John et moi visitons un ami d'universite a Spokane, allons a le ceromonie de marriage de mon soeur et aussi ma cousine, visitons ma mere, faison du hiking, nagons, visiton l'universite de MSU, et conduit 12 heures jusq'au Ritzville. Nous sommes content chez nous. Je vais ecrire chaque chose que nous faison mais pas maintenant. Pour la marriage de mon soeur, la photographer me demande si je peux l'aider. Je suis excite de ca. Je pense que depuis la semaine a Montana je prends 2000 photos. Alors il faut que je vois tous les photos.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments