Published?!?

By Leslie Parks - Monday, August 31, 2009


Last year John said something about it being sad if all my blog posts went away so he had me save each post on the computer. I thought that there had to be a way to put them in book form or print out. This is just like scrap booking isn't it? So I spent some time and found found this site Blurb . It works with three kinds of blogs one of which is blogger (blogspot). So I downloaded their free program and started working. Now after almost 9 months I finished the book and ordered it. Love it! If I was to print all of the photos it would be over 60 dollars. Thanks Marie for figuring that out for me. So right there it is worth it. It is just my collection of ramblings and activities of 2008. I have started working on 2009 and am almost finished with the few months of 2007. September 24 will be two years of blogging. Somehow as a child I could never keep a journal or diary but this blogging is so much easier. Maybe it is the photos maybe it is the feedback from people, maybe it is just that time in life. Whatever I hope to be able to see changes in me, my life, my photography, my children.
Soccer season has started! These are all the socks I found unwashed in the kids soccer bins from last season. More soccer to come in these next two months.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments