Wedding 1

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, August 13, 2009


At my sister's wedding the photographer asked me to help shoot it. I was supper excited. I had no idea what to do but just tried to take photos that I might want if it were my wedding. I had a hard time with light. At times the sun was shinning so bright and then a dark cloud would cover the sun, not a small wispy cloud but a thick dark cloud and my photos would be blurry. I love my zoom lens but discovering that in certain situations it isn't fast enough. At the wedding the wedding party stood on a platform that extended out into the pond so getting close and using a different lens was not an option. I had a few good ones that I liked. My sister also didn't have the photographer stay for the reception so I took photos of that. The reception was difficult as well. I took photos of the cake but didn't like the location and it was hard to move to another location. There was also a lot of back light situations because the wedding party sat a table that was in front of windows.
A la ceremonie de marriage de ma soeur, le photographer me demande que je l'aide. J'etais tres excite, mais je ne sais pas qu'il faut je fais. J'essaie de prendre des photos que je voudrais si c'est moi qui est la mariee. Je suis un temp dificile parce que le lumiere change beaucoup. Il y le soliel est apres un peu du temps il y a les nuages. Alors il faut change comme je pris les photos. J'aime mon objectif mais ce n'est pas plus vite. Peut-etre dans une annee j'ai assez d'argent d'acheter un objectif plus vite. La reception sont difficile aussi. Je pris d'une photo du gateau mais je n'aime pas l'endroit. Ce n'est pas un joli photo. Pour les photos de Nicole et Devin, c'est dificile parce qu'il y a un fentre derrier et il y a beaucoup de lumiere derrier.
My brother John really ran the show. He officiated the ceremony, and MC'd the reception. He moved things along and had the couple sign the marriage licence, started the toasting, started the buffet line, started the cake cutting. He was very good at directing what was going to happen. My sister-in-law was great at jumping in and helping from cutting the cake after the couple and serving it to mopping the floor when some one spilled. She just jumped in. I think that they did more than any one realized and made the event go well.
Mon frere est le fonctionere pour le ceremonie. Il fait tous. Il announce le marriage, le temps de manger et couper le gateau, et le temp pour signer le certificate et pour lever notre verres. Ma belle-soeur fait beaucoup aussi. Apres Nicole et Devin coupent le gateau c'est Missy qui serve le gateau. Si quelle que chose tombe, c'est Missy qui le nettoye. Je pense que mon frere et s'epouse faisent plus que nous realizons.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments