By Leslie Parks - Saturday, February 27, 2010

The other day Isaac had the opportunity to go to a friend's house and he opted to stay home.  He said that he promised to play with his brother when we finished our errands and so he told his friend no.  He is growing up.  Then last night, a friend called and when he hung up the phone, he gave me a kiss and said, "See you tomorrow morning.  I'm growing up, Mom." and then he left.  There would have been no way he would have left the house except that I knew what the boys were planning and it wasn't just a spur of the moment thing.  It had been planned for a few days but he's right.  He is growing up.  My time of influence upon him is diminishing.  I only have him for 6 more years that 1/3 of the time of influence left.  I have been blessed with him.  Oh sure there are times of frustration, anxiousness, fear but along with that is joy, happiness and contentment.  Where did the time go?  I know that God's grace is all over his growing up.  He is developing some pretty cool character traits despite me.  I am thankful for that.

Isaac vas grandi.  L'autre jour il y a l'opportunite d'aller chez son ami mais il decide de rester a la maison.  Il promis qu'il joue avec Job.  Alors il dit no a son ami.  Puis hier, il reponds le telephone et apres dit, "au revoir, mama, je te voir demain.  Je grandi."  Si je ne sais pas qu'est qu'il se passe il n'a pas le permit de quitter la maison.  Mais il est raison.  Il grandi.  Juste six annee plus et il quitter la maison.  J'ai juste un peu de temps avec lui.  Ou est-ce que le temps allez?  Je ne sais pas.  Merci, mon Dieux qu'il est responsible et il est un bon garcon.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments