Done with Grade School

By Leslie Parks - Tuesday, June 25, 2013

We are officially done with grade school at the Parks Academe.  I suppose I should change the blog name.  Academe is French for grammar school.  Since all my kids are technically done with grammar school we should change the name but I won't.  June 18 was Job's last day at school and the end of his math at home.  School had a graduation ceremony but it really was an awards ceremony with the same kids getting most of the awards.  I really thought they would call each child's name and give them a certificate of completion since it was a graduation ceremony but they didn't.  Some parents weren't able to make it and the kids were alone after the ceremony. Sadness.  We are now entering middle school.  Job will attend the local middle school full time and Lona will remain at home. 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments