Friday Bike Day

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Since Lona has been done with school, John has taken her to do things Friday mornings.  This time I went too.  We started at Memorial Park by the elementary school and biked to Whatcom Falls park then over to Blodel Donovan and back to Memorial Park.  At Whatcom Falls Park we watched the fish guys catch trout and load a truck up for a fishing derby in Sumas.  I wasn't the photographer this time - it was all John with his phone.  That's kind of nice.  I'm actually part of the activity.  I have to say that I'm loving our Friday outings now that Lona is done with school.  It's been nice to have just one kid and do something fun. I'll enjoy having both boys at home too, but its a way for me and John to spend some one on one time with Lona.  We're at that point where friends have a larger roll and influence.  I'm trying to keep that to a minimum. 









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments