Maritime Park

By Leslie Parks - Saturday, March 29, 2014






















I think that this summer and spring I want to go to every park in Ferndale and Bellingham.  This may be my summer bucket list.  We have our favorite city parks but there are more than we usually haunt.  I've driven down this road a couple of times this year and noticed a park.  It looked promising.  So the othernight I packed Job, Lona and Skagit up and we headed over there.  It was fairly close to the house but had a gorgeous view of the water.  I think that if we didn't have Skagit we might have crossed the tracks to look for a trail down to the water. I have been wanting photos with some trees that are blooming and this park provided it.  Another thing I would like to do is go thrift store shopping.  Lona and I found this cute little paper umbrella at a thrift store and it became a prop at the park.  The only problem with it is that it is so easy to tear. Lona is on a hunt for a pair of combat boots and I would like props for photos, whether that is for food photography or people.  Yes, I think that we have our spring and summer ideas.










I really appreciate the relationship these two have with each other. There's just something special about it.



 Job pretty much always gives me this same expression unless it's one with his mouth open to give me grief for taking his photo.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments