Practical Jokes

By Leslie Parks - Sunday, August 24, 2014

A while back, I'm not  sure when because I vaguely remember this, Isaac toilet papered his friend's car. I had gone to bed and he and his buddies grabbed some rolls of toilet paper and went out at midnight to do this. This morning Isaac had an early day at the soccer fields to referee the tournament.  He walked out the door and within minutes he came back inside asking if he could borrow the van.  I immediately thought his battery was dead due to him leaving his door open or a light on. Nope his buddy had to shred paper for his mother and it all ended up in Isaac's car.  His buddy was nice enough to leave 3 large garbage bags stuffed in the car but all the paper was everywhere else.  I think it's hilarious. What goes around comes around.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments