Typical Fall Day

By Leslie Parks - Sunday, October 14, 2007





Another beautifull fall day. Job and Lona still had fevers. Lona was fine in the morning so I took her to the grocery store, after we got home she slept until 3pm. Job alternately played legos, and laid on the couch. He slept for most of the after noon. John and Isaac played some soccer in the backyard and then Isaac headed off to Nathan's house for the rest of the afternoon. John and I worked on the lawn. He mowed, I planted some bulbs, raked leaves, dug potatoes, and turned over part of the garden.



This morning I went to order my camera from this one company and I was hung up on twice and then told to call back in six weeks. The guy was very rude. I looked up the reviews of the company and they had a rating of .9 out of 10. They hardly made it on the scale. So needless to say I am having my camera repaired. Hopefully 7 days and then they will ship it back. Yeah, I can hardly wait.



I am making a scrapbook called glimpses of me. It requires some pictures of things (not people). I am missing my camera. I need some pictures. Some of the pictures I want to take are the leaves in the neighborhood, they are turning colors and my house. I have a few pictures that I already have one is croissants, coffee and jam.



We are all out of homemade apple sauce. I need to pick up some apples, and a part for my mixer and make more apple sauce. The kids love it, especially when they are sick.


John says that this is a rest week for me. No running the 1st week following my marathon. Next week I do some cross training. I miss the running. I feel that I have gained a ton of weight. The running really helped me to maintain what I think is ideal. For every mile I ran I would burn 100 calories. Now, I don't have that large burn. Oh well.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments