Mondays

By Leslie Parks - Monday, October 01, 2007

Mondays

This was a Monday, no doubt. School as usual, phone calls that were long, 1st day of PE, doctor's appointments for infected oil gland behind the ear, pink eye, and sinus infection (that was just one kid!), laundry, dinner, diarhea (four times - another kid), feed the bunny and the dog, soccer practice and finally time to scrapbook. I'm glad its over!!!!

On the funny side, I take Job to school for his first day of PE. I tell him that he needs to wear shoes, meaning tennis shoes. At school I look down at his feet: sandals. I told him that he needs tennis shoes because he will be running around. His response was I thought I was going to PE. He didn't know what PE was. When I picked him up he was sweating, and excited. He wants to go every day.


After dropping Job off at school, I climb back into the van and Lona and Isaac and I head to the grocery store for a few items. Lona starts talking to Job. She complains that Job isn't answering her. I tell her Job isn't here. HUH? she says as she turns around to check his car seat. I couldn't believe it. She watched him get out of the van, and go into the school. She saw me get into the van and drive away. Sometimes we just have to laugh.

Days over.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments