A Saturday Fall Evening

By Leslie Parks - Saturday, October 13, 2007

Evening, Saturday

I have scrapbooked nearly all day. It seems like it has been a long time since I did anything creative. I am in no mood to run, Job and Lona both have 102 degree fevers and have basically slept all day. It was a beautiful fall day, warm and smelling of leaves, but still I stayed inside. I took a class on line and now I need to do the work. Tomorrow John has sound at church so I am staying home with Job and Lona while Isaac and John leave.
On another note, I think that I have found a camera to replace mine. It is the Rebel XTi. I am looking into a place that has it for sale (body only) for $270. I have all the lenses and only need the body. My camera can be fixed but if I can up grade for only $50 more than the cost to fix my camera might as well do that. I can say that I miss it.
John's birthday is coming up quick. We are going to a marraige dinner through our church but I want to do something for him. I just need to figure it out. I have one week.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments