My camera

By Leslie Parks - Tuesday, October 09, 2007


I am sad today. My camera broke yesterday and I sent it off to be repaired. Hopefully, there won't be a long turn around time. Job asked me to rake a big leaf pile so they could play in the leaves. I took one picture and then it quit. I didn't let them play in the leaves then because John's camera battery was dead. tomorrow.

This morning I could get out of bed and actually walk. Yesterday John had to help me. I even ran about 1/2 a mile today. Thursday I'll run with my neighbor and then this weekend I'll be back to training. Hopefully the Seattle 1/2 marathon. I looked at the training schedule and it looks pretty good. I want to beat my time for the 1/2. In September, my time was 1:57 I would like it to be 1:54 to 1:56. We'll see.


It was a full day at home. All of our classes, shopping for pants (Isaac grew out of his), slippers, mail my camera to the repair shop, my package to Europe, my passport application, drop Isaac off at school for PE, pick him up, order tickets to the play, soccer practice, laundry, pick up house, cook dinner, order the cuts of beef. Tomorrow is Awana night.


Lona read her first book today. she read it to herself and then to John. The only problem she really has is remembering "the" . I am proud of her.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments