I Love Life

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, March 04, 2009


Every other Wednesday, my friend Marie and I get together with our daughters of same age and work on a little scrapbook project. We have a big book that the girls are working on. They are learning how to emphasize one picture over others on a page, how to group elements together, how to create triangles to draw your eye through the page, and repeating patterns. It is amazing how much math goes into scrap booking. Here I have the table set up for the girls. Along with this big scrapbook, we are making little books. I purchased a kids club kit from sweetwater scrapbooks. It is such a great price, $5 and $2.50 shipping. This month was I Love Life. It took us two weeks to put this little book together.


Adrienne choosing things to put on her page. Her book is so cute. She loves flowers and glue dots. So do I.

Lona cutting a picture to place on her page. She's been using a this cutter since she was three. She's getting much better at scrap booking. You can see Job in the back ground with his BB gun. Apparently he was shooting a milk jug today and the BB ricocheted off the milk jug then a card board box and finally hit the window. Ok, this photo is underexposed for the subject. Ack. I'm having a hard time with correcting my exposure.

Uhgg! I forgot to take a picture of both girls holding their projects. This is the completed projects. They are cute books.

Lona showing off one of her completed pages.

This is another completed page. Those two pages were her favorites.
Lona also did some writing in her book. It will be sweet to look back and see that she spell we with two e's (wee). It is a wonderful time for both girls and moms.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments