Schedules and Me Time

By Leslie Parks - Saturday, March 07, 2009


Isaac taking a break cuddling with his Dad. I'm trying different in camera processing. Problem is the new camera have a ton of in camera processing while mine has three: parameter 1: vivid and crisp, parameter 2: subdued, and Adobe RGB: used for commercial printing, very subdued. I think that parameter 1 will be my best bet.


The boys were wound up.



I wish that I wouldn't have cut off their hands but this just shows what their relationship is like.


More wrestling.



Ok, this one should have been a little overexposed so that the boys would have been properly exposed. The background doesn't matter but the boys do. Also I think that if I would have off centered them it would have made a better photo.

I have been looking forward to Saturday for a while. We have no plans. I have been running around all week. Soccer starts this next week and then for the next 10 weeks we will live and breath soccer. Our schedule will be Monday: Isaac soccer at 5:30 to 6:45. Tuesday: piano from 2:45 to 4:15 until March 31, Lona, dance from 5:15 to 6pm, soccer 6pm to 7pm, Job soccer at 5:45 to 6:45. Wednesday: Awana. Thursday, after March we will have piano. Isaac soccer 5:30 to 6:45, Lona soccer from 6:00 to 7:00 pm. Friday: Job soccer from 5:45 to 6:45. Saturday: Soccer games starting at the end of March to the middle of May. Lona has a dance rehearsal and two dance recitals at the end of March as well. This I think is my last sane Saturday. I really wanted to stay at home today. But I told Lona that I would take her to die cut club at Treasury of Memories, and then while I was out I bought a card reader for my laptop, and I needed to pick up Lona's special tights for her recital, and a hair net. It also turned out that we needed to buy her new soccer cleats. No pink so we purchased black ones and put in red shoe laces. With three kids in soccer and two kids having the same size foot, one set of cleats needs to look different. After all this running around I still need to wash clothes, pickup the house and work on three assignments for my photography class. While out I noticed that there is a magic show at Bellingham High School tonight. Since this week it is about art and MP3 I thought it would be a great opportunity for the kids and John to go. So at 6:30 they will take off to the show and I'm going to stay at home and vegge out. My dream would be take a bath, drink a glass of wine and watch a movie. My current favorite is the Saint, but we watched Chocolat last night. It was definitely a french style of film. I liked it but it is NOT for everyone. Interesting.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments