A soccer game

By Leslie Parks - Friday, August 09, 2013

We brought our cleats because who knows what will happen and believe it or not a soccer game broke out with the Youth (High Schoolers) and leaders.  A couple of really good little kids joined as well as their dad but it was pretty much limited to the High School kids.  I couldn't help it but to grab my camera and start taking pictures.  There were some good shots but I didn't feel the need to capture others until they started asking did you get me doing this or that but I really wanted to get shots of Isaac and concentrate only on him.  He had a blast.  I didn't stay the whole time and was told that I should have.  Can you believe that he actually wanted me to take pictures and be there.  That may be a first. 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments