Wandering Pike's Place Market

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, August 08, 2013

While at Cannon Beach we got to know another family better.  Turns out we were going to be in Seattle the same week so we adjusted our day so we could hang out.  Lona was at dance camp so couldn't go but the boys and I headed south.  We picked up Brian in Redmond then headed to Pike's Place Market.  We wandered and wandered and wandered.  I go to see and photograph the infamous "Gum Wall", we saw the Ferris wheel at the Pier, and we ate Greek food.  Here is the kicker.  I packed up my camera bag, my money, my phone however I left my camera on the table at home.  So here I was, lugging my camera bag and heavy lenses around but nothing to shoot with.  Some days, I have no idea where my head is.  Good thing it is attached.  I just need to buckle down and learn how to use my camera on my phone.  Draw backs of our trip was the incredible parking fees.  I am so glad that we don't have to deal with that.  Highlights, hanging out with friends, people watching, going on an adventure, crossing off wandering Seattle off Isaac's bucket list.











  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments